DSHE Admit Card 2023: Office Sohayok Admit Card and Exam Date Declare through the official website. The exam will start at 03:00 PM at the selected centers. Candidates can collect the admit card and exam schedule from there.
DSHE (Directorate of Secondary and Higher Secondary) Recruitment Exam Date and Admit Card has been published officially on 21 January 2023. This is breaking news for those people who submitted their application for Office Sohayok (Office Assistant) post. According to the notice, DSHE Admit Card 2023 is now available online, and candidates can get it from the Teletalk web portal.
DSHE Admit Card 2023
The Directorate of Secondary and Higher Secondary is an important role in Bangladesh Education. They are controlling everything regarding Secondary and Higher Secondary Education across the country. Every year they declare recruitment notice for their department.
As a result, DSHE Authority has published the recruitment notice on 22 October 2020. There are 1932 vacancies for the Office Assistant post. The online application was ended on 30 November last year. So, if any candidate submitted their application and paid the application fee before the deadline, so they are eligible for the admit card.
Candidates can simply collect the admit card from the official website by applying the following steps. Before that, they need to get a proper idea about the exam date.
DSHE Exam Date 2023
The maximum number of candidates know that the application was ended on 30 November 2020 for DSHE Recruitment. That’s why they eagerly waiting for the official notice regarding the exam date. Interestingly, there is no need to worry and no need to wait for it.
The authority has published the exam date through their official web portal. As per the notice, the exam will conduct on 29 January 2023. The exam will start on 03:00 PM in the various center that is available on the admit card. But candidates need to enter the exam hall 30 minutes before the exam. NO ONE can enter the exam hall without wearing a mask.
Here’s Method to Collect Admit Card
- First of all, candidates need to enter on the official web portal of DSHE. You can directly enter on there by typing dshe.teletalk.com.bd in the address bar of your interent browser.
- Open a user-friendly and fastest internet browser and type the official url.
- You will redirect to the homepage through this url. This is only web portal that will provide the admit card.
- Now, you will see two box on where you need to provide the credientials.
- Write User ID in the first box and Pin in the second box.
- Then, click on the “Submit” button menu that is available at the bottom of this page.
- After clicking on there, the applicant’s picture will visible.
- Finally, click on the download button to collect your admit card.
If any candidates applied the above method, then the downloading process will start automatically. It will store in the “Download” folder on phone memory. Candidates need to Print it before entering on exam hall.